OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Price performance: Top
The retired Master Electrician Neidigk created in the buildings of his former business, located in Großkühnau, on the bike path left of the river Elbe, near Dessau, a ADFC (German cycle Club) Bed and breakfast (catering for about 2000 overnight stays per year). At first glance it does not look like anything special, but after two nights I can confirm that Pension Neidigk is a very good choice, because the welcoming and enterprising Mr. Neidigk, who always strives for his guests, has rooms, ours was actually a small apartment, thought out well:
- Mini kitchen with a kettle, two hot plates, sink and a refrigerator, containing beer and water at a price which must be very close to his cost.
- Double bed, about 1.80 metre wide.
- Large wardrobe.
- TV etc.
- Plenty of electric sockets, so that the modern bicycle travelers can charge their electronics entrained again.
- Ideal location, just 300 metres from a beautiful lake.
- Lockable shed for bicycles.
- Large garden, where we enjoyed our breakfast in the morning sun.
- Swing chair, where we enjoyed our tea on a rainy late afternoon.
A spacious double room with shower and mini-kitchen cost € 50 including breakfast.
One can not recommend Pension Neidigh enough. We will be back!
Pension Neidigk, Fam. Joachim Neidigk
Ebenhanstraße 4, 06846 Dessau-Großkühnau